Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 July 2023

27/Jul/23 supposed to avoid the furniture


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, they got some new furniture yesterday.

I smelled it.

Then bonked it with my nose.

Tonya told me, I'm not to get up on the new furniture.

So far, I'm not impressed with it.

For one, it's too high off the ground for me.

The Big Guy is looking to see what fits where.

In the Winter months when the XMas decorations goes up, will the couch be moved?

Time will tell.

They are still waiting on the new coffee table and end tables.

We will see how that fairs when they arrive.

The Big Guy hasn't figured out the coffee cup situation just yet.

He likes his morning coffee, but isn't sure if it will fit in the cup holders.

They may need to re-think how that is going to work.

Yup, 1st world problems.

They are a thing for these humans.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment