Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 July 2023

26/Jul/23 I love air conditioning


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday Tonya had to leave the house several times.

This meant I had to rely on the Big Guy to be let in and out of the cold room.

I could tell that he wasn't impressed.

Tonya said she didn't give me anything to get the trotts.

I think she is not remembering too good.

There is kibbles and water.

Then there is me begging for the food she has.

A little bit of sandwich.

A little bit of potatoes, gravy and veggies.

Some steak.

That is not kibbles.

Sure glad I'm not relying on the Big Guy for variety.

I'm sure he would say, you want variety.

Eat your kibbles from the other side of the bowl.

Going to be another warm day.

Tonya is supposed to stay home today.

I wonder who in her family she will end up driving around anyways.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment