Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 July 2023

30/Jul/23 nap attack


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've noticed that Tonya is getting after me for getting close to the new furniture.

So far, I've no desire to get up on it.

It only looks comfortable for a human bum.

Not my stretched out body.

Curling into a little ball, that is a thing of the past.

I prefer to lay out now.

The floor is also much cooler.

What ever eye infection I had, is gone.

They have also stopped with the drops they were putting in my eyes.

I would blink to make sure it was hard for them to put the drops in my eyes.

Then I would shake my head to get any excessive drops away from my face.

I wonder what sort of culinary delights the Big Guy got in store for today.

Will their be onions?

Will their be garlic?

Going to say, oh yea, there will be.

These are his go to spices and add ons.

Would be really nice to get a steak.

Even a hot dog.

BBQ if you please.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment