Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 July 2023

22/Jul/23 but it hot outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The deck rails make it look like I'm in jail.

Kinda of how I felt.

I wanted back in the house and in the cold room.

I've been spending a lot of time in that room.

You could say, I'm actually outside of that room for about 3 hours a day.

Tonya feels that isn't healthy for me.

She isn't a dog wearing a fur coat.

They had chicken and potatoes last night for supper.

Tonya was good enough to give me some potatoes.

They sure do see her coming.

She bought a tin pan of wee little potatoes.

Of course they have to be oven roasted.

Why couldn't you just use big potatoes and cut them up into wee potato size?

The Big Guy got a huge number of little tin foil pans in the basement.

Oh well, guess the Big Guy didn't suggest this either.

I bet the Big Guy would of just put the potatoes on the same cookie sheet as the chicken pieces.

Not sure what they are going to have today.

Expecting some big rain today.

Even thunderstorms.

But we will see if they get the thunderstorm.

It was only the one year that they had a lot of thunderstorms.

Ever since that Summer of '07, not a lot of thunderstorms.

At least that's what the Big Guy told me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment