Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 July 2023

10/Jul/23 water is cool on my paws


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya insisted that I have access to my pool.  

She also found the big red ball I used to play with.

Although I'm an older dog now, I haven't been playing with my toys as much as I used to.

The Big Guy woke up early today and needed to go pee.

I could hear him.

He was peeing a lot.

No wonder he woke up early.

The heat wave we were having is supposedly done now.

High today, only +20.

That is going to seem downright cold to the humans.

My memere was talking about homeless people.

They don't have air conditioners.

They also can't go inside when the mosquitoes are out.

Must be really tough on them.

Tonya wants access to the closet that is behind the Big Guy's computer.

There is old clothes in there that she wants to donate.

She said, it was old business suits and business attire that she used to have.

The Big Guy will have to be careful that nothing falls off his computer desk.

I'm sure he will put everything back once they are all done.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog back at the Bras d'Or Lakes




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment