Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 13 July 2023

13/Jul/23 turn the fan on


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It is so humid in the house.

But it isn't the expressive heat either.

Just damp.

Of course every time I want to go outside for a pee, it's raining.

When I don't want out, the rain stops.

The Big Guy can feel his gout going to kick in.

He is limping.

But he does have his special gout pills.

Since it's raining so much, not like he has to do anything outside.

The sun has to come out so that he can mow the grass.

I've head that the Big Guy plans to make a meat loaf today.

I wonder how that is going to turn out?

He better make some mashed potatoes.

Knowing him, there will be onions and garlic.

But...

If I bug Tonya enough...

Victory will be mine.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his 7th birthday steak




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment