Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 July 2023

5/Jul/23 going to be warm


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy got a warning on his phone yesterday, that it is going to be very warm today.

I will need to stay inside.

Out of the sun.

Drink lots of water.

There has been a lot of posts on Facebook about people walking their dogs in the heat of the day.

Tonya cooked up a chicken alphredo yesterday.

It has a lot of garlic in it.

No vampires are going to get them.

Of course, I want some.

She gives me some.

Not a lot.

Just some.

A small taste.

Garlic is very much at the top level of NO for a dog.

It is bad for my red blood cells.

When the Big Guy lived in Dartmouth.

His next door neighbor used to get McDoanlds for their dog when they got some.

A small hamburger and fries.

That dog was very much overweight.

I could really go for a hamburger right about now.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog watches Aurora making faces




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment