Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 July 2023

20/Jul/23 gotta pee


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Those darn stairs.

I really want to be in the cold room.

But there is all those stairs to negotiate.

All the windows on the main floor doesn't open.

I'm hoping today, the temperature will be down a bit so that I can hang out on the main floor.

What am I talking about...

As long as the Air Conditioner is running, I want in that cold room.

I much prefer the cold.

With all this heat, you would think the Big Guy is in his glory.

Turns out, he is.

He said that he has to go get some Gorilla Glue today.

He wears a CPAP mask and part of it has come apart.

He glued it in the past and it worked just fine.

But the glue is old.

He only needs a few drops.

He is also fishing to get some new caps for the soda stream bottles.

The Big Guy just looked at the Canadian Tire website.

They used to sell them.

Guess they don't any longer.

But, he seen they are available on Amazon.

He just checked, and for the price of 2 new caps, he could get 3 new bottles.

I think I know what is going to happen.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog begging for some of my molasses cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment