Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 July 2023

4/Jul/23 I'm so hot, I've got many paws


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya will often say, she is having a hot flash.

So will a few other women.

Then, she will say, she has been going through many paws.

Other women will say, they also got many paws.

Apparently, women get many paws when they get older.

Eventually many paws will go away as they get older.

It's their change in life.

Not sure is that's how you spell it.

I've looked.

I've never seen a woman change to have 4 paws like I have.

They all seem to have 2 feet and 2 hands.

None of them got paws.

No wonder men find women hard to figure out.

It must be an optical illusion that only women can see.

I will keep an eye out though.

See if I can find a women that has many paws.

Humans...

Weirdos...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment