Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 July 2023

2/Jul/23 fireworks are loud

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday evening, we went to sit outside for a few minutes.

Mainly so that I could do my "business".

Then, someone started setting off fireworks.

I wanted inside the house, right now.

Outside was scary.

Inside, wasn't much better as the loud sounds were hurting my ears.

The Big Guy made some sort of hamburger helper yesterday.

Not the stuff that you would purchase at the store, but home made stuff.

Nothing specific about it, but of course, onions were in it.

I went out on the back deck with the Big Guy.

I started to do the poopie dance.

The Big Guy rushed me off the back deck.

He was yelling at me that he had just painted the deck and he wasn't going to let me poop on it.

He rushed me out the back door where I had went in the grass.

Lately, my poo has been very loose.

Tonya is very concerned about this.

I am panting a lot more than usual.

I am effected by the heat and it's not the heat of Summer just yet.

Warmer days are on the way.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating Aurora's candies without her noticing




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment