Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 24 July 2023

24/Jul/23 back to the heat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The rain warnings were lifted yesterday afternoon.

Then it got replaced with heat warnings.

What is up with this weather?

Tonya refused to allow me back into the cold room yesterday.

She said that I needed to be outside for more than just a few minutes.

I did my business and was back up on the front steps with them.

I huffed and puffed going up the stairs.

Tonya made a wonderful chicken and some mashed potatoes.

I couldn't wait.

I kept begging and begging as she was having her supper.

She was sooing me away as she was eating.

I really wanted some mashed potatoes.

The Big Guy has been moaning about getting their new furniture.

He has his computer chair in the living room.

But he will go for a nap.

They do have the chaise lounge in the library.

But he says, it's not very comfortable.

1st world problems.

They are real.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog going pee in the rain




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment