Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 July 2023

6/Jul/23 I'm bored


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wonder what I can get into?

So far, Tonya has been leaving the bathroom door open a lot.

I haven't had a good chew on a roll of toilet paper in a long time.

Yea, I don't eat the entire roll.

About 1/4 of it.

I start in on one side and eat my way through to about the middle.

Essentially the entire roll is useless.

The Big Guy gives me the "stink eye" look.

He doesn't comment about who left the door open.

Some one had said, get some balloons and blow them up.

Then, one of the humans is supposed to go in the bathroom and just sit.

Of course, I will go towards the bathroom.

Then, they have to pop the balloon.

Soon enough, I will associate the scary popping balloon with the bathroom.

Then, I will not go in there any more.

All the toilet paper will be safe.

I'm also smart enough to know.

No human, no popping balloon.

Who is the dumb one here?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog just relaxing on the love seat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment