Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 12 January 2022

12/Jan/22 oh yea, give me a good scratch


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya knows how to scratch my back.

She digs in.  Not so much to hurt me.  But enough that a lot of my fur comes off my back.

It has been cold here the last few days.

So much so that both Tonya and the Big Guy have said, they are glad they are not homeless.

If they were homeless, they wouldn't have me to live with them.

The Big Guy has to fix his snow blower.  There is a belt that has jumped a track.

He is going to wait till tomorrow to fix it.  It's just too cold out for him to be messing around with that machine today.  Tomorrow, it's supposed to go above freezing.  

Then, on Friday, they are expecting a significant amount of rain to fall.

You know who is going to like that.

Tonya told the Big Guy, he has to eat more cereal in the morning.  Milk is expensive and she bought more.  Lately, he has not been eating his morning cereal.

He's been having breakfast sandwiches.  But you would think, he could still pour himself a glass of milk.

I can't have milk.  It's bad for my stomach and gives me the trots.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and what is that sound




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment