Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 January 2022

25/Jan/22 why do I have to be quiet when you are at work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya and the Big Guy were working from home yesterday.

I went visit them a couple times.

But it was BORING...

They just sit and stare at these computer screens.

I wasn't into that.

I just laid at the top of the stairs and waited for them.

After they were done work, they came downstairs.

What did they do?

They watched TV.

I wanted some hugs from Tonya.

I got up in the chair with her and gave her some hugs.

Even though she was at work, which was only upstairs, I missed her.

I think I will visit her again today while she is at work.

Gotta make sure she isn't bored.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog happy that Spring 2017 is here




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment