Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 January 2022

10/Jan/22 are you sure I can't play with those stuffed toys


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya has the Big Guy's cold.

She has to drink lots of hot liquids.  She also has to blow her nose.  Can't keep the boggies in.

The Big Guy finally got some Kleenex.

Between the two boxes that he has, one upstairs and one downstairs, he has pretty much gone through one box.

The Big Guy has some cough drops that he is going to make sure that Tonya takes them to work.

The Big Guy finds that the cold has left his head and gone into his chest.

That is the normal progression with these colds.

He will be coughing and hacking for the next week.

There will also be the odd boggie that he will have to blow his nose.

I am so glad, that as a dog, their cold, can't be transferred to me.

But, it the cough on me, and another human touches me, that human would have their cold.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment