Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 January 2022

6/Jan/22 walk around me if you can


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This is my new spot to lay down.

Tonya will walk around the house in the opposite direction if she wants to go to the kitchen.

The Big Guy, not so much.

He doesn't care if I am napping.  GET UP!  Move!

He treats me like I'm some sort of pet.

But he is also feeling miserable.

He got the cold from his grand children.

Tonya said that he deserved to get the cold.

While they were visiting last week, he was sitting in the platform rocker.

Little Floyd went behind him and got pinched between the rocker and the play pen.

Of course he screamed.

The Big Guy felt bad.

Tonya said, when he squeezed his little head between the rocker and the play pen, he forced the cold germs into the air and onto the Big Guy.

The Big Guy knows this is a load of shit.

But he still has a cold.

So was it a load of shit after all?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment