Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 January 2022

14/Jan/22 I can have some of your toast if you made too much


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya got up and noticed that the Big Guy wasn't inside the house.

She put me outside on the deck and I started barking, for the Big Guy to pay attention to me.

Would you believe it?  He was so busy fixing his snow blower, he didn't notice me barking for him.

But he did say that he was all done fixing up the snow blower.

We are due to get about 2 inches of rain today.  Well, more like tonight and tomorrow.  But then, tomorrow, we are due to get a little snow after the rain is all done.

But I don't think it will be enough snow for the Big Guy to get the snow blower out.

He said that he would rather be prepared, than to have a broken snow blower and really need to have one.

Today, the Big Guy is thinking, there is a folding table that is in the basement, it will need to come upstairs and go in the front spare bedroom.  Tonya is going to be working from home, starting next week.

They tried to both work in the same room in the past.  That only worked for a few days.  They both found themselves trying to over talk the other one.  But when they were in two separate rooms, they did so much better.

Looks like I will not have to worry about finding where Tonya is.  I can visit her any time I'm feeling lonely.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with my humans having a BBQ




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment