Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 January 2022

29/Jan/22 work police doing a surprise inspection


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy went downstairs as Tonya was doing the laundry.

The Big Guy came upstairs.

He had a coffee for Tonya.

BUT

I sniffed some cookies.

They were in his pocket.

He gave one to Tonya and went back to his own "office" to try to hide the other cookies he brought upstairs.

Nice try.

They are the maple cookies that he loves so much.

HE HAD TWO COOKIES ON HIS DESK!!

I tried to tell everyone that he is in training with, he had food at his desk.

DAMN!!

The camera it tilted up and no one could see me.

No one was the wiser.

But he was breaking the rules. 

No food at your work desk.

He ate the cookie, all in one bite.

SHIT!!

He is destroying the evidence.

Tonya knew something was "up" as I never hang out with the Big Guy while he is at work.

It was too late.  The cookies were gone and me, being who I am, I sniffed out any crumbs that fell and ate them up.

It was like the cookies were never there.

I better step up my game if I'm going to be the "food at work police".

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and what is that sound




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment