Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 24 January 2022

24/Jan/22 did you say there is snow in the forecast


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was watching the news yesterday and the lady that does the weather, she was saying there is going to be some snow today.

Not a blizzard or anything like that.

The other day, Tonya put some chicken bones outside.

Guess what I found had been moved.

Yup, the chicken bones and they were close enough for me to get.

Tonya tried to chase me.

Tried.

I ate as much of the chicken bones as I could before she got them away from me.

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to eat chicken bones.

But why can they have chicken bones and I can't?

It's just not fair.

I'm pretty sure, those bones went in the green bin, which is down the driveway.

I wonder if the Big Guy will ever bring the green bin back to the back deck again?

Then again, no feral cats are around, so the rats would likely come back.

Naw, he's probably going to leave the green bin where it's at.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment