Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 January 2022

15/Jan/22 I can hear the heavy rain on the roof


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

You want me to go outside?

In the rain?

I can hold it for a bit.

The rain let up and I went outside.

I came back in and the clouds opened up again.

I guess it was like that all night long.  

You think it was going to stop and there would be a huge gout of rain.

Then it would let up for a bit.

The temperature is going to fall later on and we should have a bit of snow before it's all said and done.

My Memere, who lives in Moncton, is supposed to get a lot of snow.  As of midnight last night, they had received 24 cm of snow.  But the storm isn't done giving just yet.

The Big Guy went to Canadian Tire yesterday and got some bungie cords.  He did fix the chains on his snow blower, but he isn't satisfied that the chains are tight enough to stay in place.  So, with the bungie cords, he should be able to make sure they stay in place, without any issues.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to eat with a cone on his head




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment