Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 January 2022

19/Jan/22 just making sure you are working while at work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wasn't able to protect the snow from melting.

It is mostly gone now.

There is only a few snow banks that are around the yard.  Everything else melted.

Tonya and the Big Guy left the house together.

But when they came back, they had a new bag of dog food for me.  I was happy about that.  I do need my kibble.

Yesterday, the Big Guy had some left over roast.  He decided to make a Beef Bourguignon.

There wasn't any onions in it.  So I was allowed to have a little bit of it over my kibble.

It sure was tasty.

The Big Guy said that it was the first beef stew that he ever made, that didn't have any onions in it.

The weather has been super weird.

Yesterday, about this time, it was +7 C.  Today, it's -9 C.  The temp has been shifting dramatically.

Before the week is out, the Big Guy and Tonya have to set up the computer for Tonya, so that she will be able to work from home.  But not in the same room as the Big Guy.

The found out, when Covid started, March of 2019, that they couldn't both be in the same room.

The found that each other, was loud.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his piggy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment