Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 January 2022

4/Jan/22 I get to have some yogurt


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Whenever my stomach is upset, I get to have some rice and some yogurt.

My stomach isn't upset today.  But I still got to lick the container clean.

It's vanilla.  My favorite.

Yes, the fruit flavored yogurt is good too.

Last night, the Big Guy cooked up some of the left overs.

I was surprised that there wasn't any carrots left.

Then again, I did have some carrots the other day.

I wonder if the carrots that I had, were the carrots that the Big Guy was looking for last night.

The Big Guy didn't get any slippers for Christmas this year.

He did get Christmas money.

He used that same Christmas money to look for some slippers that he likes so much.

They must have stopped making his favorite slippers.

They were plush looking.  Sorta looked like lamb skin.  He would pretty much walk though them in about 4 months.  But he kept on buying them. Time after time.

You would think, he would get more durable slippers.

Weirdo.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment