Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 January 2022

23/Jan/22 what are you up to now


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya were moving a lot of stuff around the house.

All of it was being done upstairs.

Tonya has her "office" at the front of the house and the Big Guy is at the back of the house.

Tonya is spread out over a 6 foot folding table.  The Big Guy, he doesn't need a lot of space and has a 4 foot folding table.

Both seem really happy with their set up.

So, when I go upstairs to visit them at work, I will have two different rooms to visit.

Once I get my pats and scratches from each, I will probably just go hang out downstairs.

Tonya went and put that "couch table" in front of the living room window.  I will have to go to the "library" to be able to get up on the chaise lounge to actually bark at stuff outside.

Most of the people that come for a visit, always go to the back door.

The Big Guy has been pretty happy about the weather lately.

You know what I mean about that.

No snow.

It's cold enough to snow.

But it just isn't snowing.

No rain either.

At least not today.

I like the snow and how it's cold on my belly.

Oh well...  Winter isn't done just yet.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment