Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 January 2022

21/Jan/22 why is that dog barking on TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya said that the tree is to come down and go in the attic.

She took all the decorations off the tree.

Then it will be the task of putting everything away for another year.

I sure would like to help.

But it ain't my job.

I will do my part by just staying downstairs and out of the way.

I've heard that this is a big help on it's own.

I've never been to the attic.

In some movies, the attic is a scary place.

In this house, this is where the servant used to live.

The reason they know that is that there is a sink that is upstairs and there is only cold water.  The servant didn't need hot water.  Or it wasn't part of their contract.  I suppose they could have warmed some water by putting it in a container on top of the hot water baseboard heater that is in the room.

But I would imagine, it must have been super cold up there in the winter.

How times have changed.

There is no one that lives up their now.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max Our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for his Mommy to get home from work




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment