Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 28 January 2022

28/Jan/22 is it 9 am yet


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Can you see the baby gate in the picture?

This gate keeps me from going upstairs.

Tonya sleeps upstairs.

Around 7 am, each day, I want to be outside.

If Tonya and the Big Guy are sleeping, I will bang on the gate, DEMANDING to be put outside.

If not, I will leave you a present on the living room floor.

Tonya always gets up.

BUT...

They have both moved to a new account and they are not working as late.

The Big Guy is back to getting up at 5 am each day.

He will come downstairs and put the coffee on and start his day.

When I need to go outside, he is right there to put me outside.

But Tonya is still upstairs.

Do you know how long it is between 7 am and 9 am?

In human time, yea, you guys can knock it out of the park.

In dog time.  You can leave the house, start the car, forget something and come back in the house.

I will be just as enthusiastic to see you again, as if you had been gone the entire day.

Around 9 am, I can hear Tonya getting out of bed.

I can hear her walking towards the bathroom.

I am up and stating at the gate on the stairs.

I get impatient and I will bang on the gate.

There has been a few times, the Big Guy walk over and let me upstairs.

Do you know what a 160 pound dog sounds like, running up the stairs?  I will burst into the bathroom and I will enthusiastically great Tonya while she is trying to do her "business".

Then, it begins the yelling.

She hasn't had her coffee yet.

Don't care.  I am happy to see you and I'm going to show it.

She has to make her way downstairs.

Don't care.  I am happy to see you and I am going to be in the way, while you try to get down the stairs.

It's even worst if the Big Guy doesn't open the gate first.

Tonya will come downstairs and I am trying to force the gate open. I've got to greet her and show her how much I love her.

Once the gate is open, there is the jumping with joy and the leaning on her.  

Remember, still no coffee and she isn't quite as happy to see me.

Don't care.  I'm happy and that is what's important.

When Tonya gets her coffee and sits in her chair, I will get up on her lap and try to hug her.  (See the part where I am 160 pounds of lap dog)

You blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment