Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 January 2022

5/Jan/22 I was full of snow


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy was checking up on me.  Just prior to the photo being taken, I was full of snow.

I've said it before.  I don't mind the snow.  I actually love it.

The Big Guy has the sniffles.

He also has a sore throat.

So what is he making today?

Beef stew.

He should be making chicken soup.  With noodles.  Or something.

He is feeling worst after his visit with his grand children.

He is hoping that he doesn't get strep throat.  He is hoping that his sore throat is just due to sinus drip.

He is blowing his nose a lot.

They have run out of Kleenex.  He is using toilet paper.

Honestly, he doesn't think that one is a lot different than the other.  Just that one (Toilet paper) comes in a long roll and has perforations.

Personally, I love toilet paper.

They have to keep the bathroom door closed.  Otherwise, I sneak into the bathroom and eat all the toilet paper.

I just love the stuff.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing in his swimming pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment