Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 8 January 2022

8/Jan/22 baby it's cold outside

 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Although it is the wind that is making it feel colder than what is really is.

We only got 22 cm of snow during the snow storm that came through yesterday.  We also got 9 mm of rain on top of that.

The weather, in a few words, is the pits.

The Big Guy is thinking that he has to get out on the front steps and clean it off.  But right now, he is taking these coughing jags.

He still has this cold.  

He got some cough drops.

He knows it isn't the covid as he can taste the cherry flavour of the cough drops.

The weather is supposed to get warmer tomorrow and we are due for more rain.  More rain on Monday too.

You know, rain in the forecast always puts a smile on the Big Guy's face.

Last night, Tonya took me outside while she was shoveling the back steps.

She could see that I was going to pop my collar so that I could run free.  She yelled at me to stop that.  She said that if I did that and ran away, no more treats from her.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog comes in from the snow




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment