Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 September 2019

23/Sep/19 is your girlfriend hot like me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've heard that my non-furry Memere will be coming for a visit tomorrow.  She normally leaves early in the morning so that she can beat the traffic.  But since she is driving in late September, there really isn't going to be that much traffic on the highway.  Which is good.

Also, there will not be any freezing rain or snow on the highway.

She hates driving in bad weather.

Then again, when you think about it, no one really LOVES driving in bad weather.

If they do, there is something wrong with them.

Well, well well...  I knew it would only last so long.

The Big Guy is making goulash, or what he calls, Mum's Macaroni.  He only learnt that it's better known name is goulash a few years ago.

Any who...

He puts onions in it.

Lots of onions.

Which means I can't have any.

Would it hurt him to not use any onions?

Even once?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max out Bernese Mountain Dog eating his STEAK


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment