Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 September 2019

6/Sep/19 happiness is a dry fart


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you remember a few weeks ago, I got into some bad stuff and I had so much diarrhea.  Thankfully that's all behind me.  I'm pooping solid once again and I can fart without worrying that I'm going to make a mess.

Talking of farts.

We got another visit with Aurora yesterday.

I got to see her up close.  The Big Guy wanted to take some pictures.  But by the time he got his camera ready, I went and laid down.  I only wanted to see this small human.

She farts a lot.

Tonya says that due to the formula that she is on.

Yesterday, Aurora was 3 weeks old.

The Big Guy was watching this show on Netflix.  Well they made this bread.  He had to find the recipe and try it out.  He was quite pleased with the results.


To see the recipe, click on this link: https://cookwithmitch.blogspot.com/2019/09/focaccia_5.html

Tonya and the Big Guy really liked the bread.  Colby, he tried a small bite and passed it over to Mylynne.  She said that she liked it a lot.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing out front with Tonya


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment