Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 26 September 2019

26/Sep/19 pay the toll if you want to get past


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy made this thing called Salisbury Steaks.  You guessed it.  I didn't get to have any due to the onions that were in it.

Although they were really small onions.

I guess that doesn't matter.  Onions are onions.  

Today, my non-furry Memere is going to be going back home.

She came to visit with Aurora, and she was able to do that.  She had a really nice visit with her.

The weather is supposed to be nice today.  It was raining the last two days.  

So far, no snow in our weather.  But when you look on the weather network, there has been snow.  Just not around these parts.  Which is fine by the Big Guy.  He constantly tells people, he could live in the place that never has snow.

Myself, I love snow.  I don't mind it at all.

But since I can operate the Big Guy's snow blower.  I guess I will have to do without for now.

Tonya bought some turkey bacon the other day.  Not sure why.  Not as if I could have any of that either.

Geesh, there is just so much human food that I'm not allowed to have.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment