Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 19 September 2019

19/Sep/19 I'm so friggin tired


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, I had a bit of a surprise.  We went for a drive.  Now that wasn't the surprising part.  They took me for a drive into the woods.  

Sounds scary right?

Well, not too scary.  That's where the Goodhands Boarding Kennels are.

I got dropped off for the day so that I could run around and have fun with some other doggies.

But the BIGGEST SURPRISE.  I had to wear a hat.







We had dog safe ice cream.

The last picture, that's Maxwell.  It was his 4th Birthday.

So, not only did I get to run around and play with the other dogs.  But I got a pointy hat and some dog safe ice cream.  I didn't get the runs from this stuff, like I did a few weeks ago.

If you click on the picture, you will see the pictures in full screen.

But after I got home, I only wanted to lay down and rest.  I was pooped from all that exercise.

I think that we have to get a new thermostat for the house.  The furnace isn't coming on.  It's only +3 outside and the Big Guy wanted to turn on the furnace.  Well the furnace has other ideas.  Although they will save a ton of heating oil if they don't replace the thermostat.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. Getting cold here also when I come up for a visit I'm bringing lots of warm clothes so we don't have to put the furnace on I seen smoke coming out of some chimney's the other morning s their house must of been cold also

    ReplyDelete