Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 September 2019

4/Sep/19 be very very quiet, I'm hunting for my rabbit


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm not allowed to take Bunny outside.  Tonya keeps saying, it's an indoor toy.  But when I play with it, sometimes it will roll under the furniture.  Then, I get on my belly and I will let out little "woofs" to let someone know that I can see my toy, but I can't get to it.

Yes, I know that I've got a lot of toys, but I NEED to play with that ONE toy.  Not the other one.

It's like when your parents MAKE you share your toys with some other kid that wasn't invited to come over.  Which toy do you want to play with?  The one that the other kid has been eye balling.

Tonya FINALLY moved the bassinet to the living room.  Now I can look outside.  Before that, it was in the way, in the window.  We're still not sure if Aurora is going to be visiting here or not.  Her father, Floyd, is still reluctant in letting her outside.

He says that she has the sniffles.  Although Tonya and the Big Guy didn't see any sniffles with Aurora yesterday.  But they also have something that Floyd and Mylynne doesn't have.  They got a vaporizer, which is something that babies need when they got the sniffles and are too young to take anything for it.  Tonya says, it's OUR vaporizer.  Aurora can come live here and get use of the vaporizer.  

The Big Guy only raises an eye brow when she says this.  I don't really think he's in favour of this.

Visit yes, often too.  But move in?  Not so much.  He rather likes the house not being baby proofed.

But as Aurora gets older, they are going to have to do just that.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment