Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 24 September 2019

24/Sep/19 there is hardly any mosquitoes this time of year


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We sat out front last night.  Tonya and the Big Guy were able to enjoy sitting outside without a jacket on.  Nor were they slapping themselves silly cause of the mosquitoes.  

No one else was sitting out.

Just them.

One of the next door neighbors calls them "the porch monkeys".

Tonya really likes sitting out.  The Big Guy does as well, but not quite as much as Tonya does.

I like being outside all the time.

Well, I guess that would be wrong.  I don't like being out in the rain.  Being out in the snow is OK.  That's not too bad for me.

The Big Guy made some goulash yesterday morning.  Now, when Tonya got up, she had a bowl for breakfast.  I tried to get some from her.

Can you believe it. 

I was denied.

Why?

Those friggin onions.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is having a lot of fun playing with Tonya


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment