Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 September 2019

11/Sep/19 to my in-laws, I bequeath, a boot to the head


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, some of you may not know the reference to the title of today's blog.  There was this comedy group that was on CBC TV.  They had this one sketch, where the lawyer was reading the last will and testament.  This guy that had passed on, really didn't like his family that much.  So, to each, he would bequeath, a boot to the head.

Then there would be a cut scene where the person is getting an actual boot to the head.

The Big Guy's father would laugh and laugh.


Here is the sketch for you to enjoy.

There was also another sketch about a star nose mole.  The Big Guy's baby brother, my non-furry brother Marcel, had cut out a star on a piece of paper and then put it on their dog's nose.  Then they called him a star nose dog.

They would laugh and laugh at their own jokes.

They really thought they were funny.

So, yesterday, the Big Guy was back to cooking again.  This time, he made this roast in one of his Cast Iron Dutch Ovens.  Tonya said it was really good.  She gave me some of the vegetables.  I thought it was pretty good.  Although there was some onions.  Onions don't really agree with me.  We will see what kind of poops I have later on.

Then we will see who regrets feeding me stuff that I shouldn't have.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment