Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 3 September 2019

3/Sep/19 oh how I want to chew on those shoes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

See those shoes in that picture?  They belong to the Big Guy.  I've learnt, do NOT chew on his stuff.  He will spray stuff on them to make them taste bad.  Then, if you get past that stuff.  He will put cologne on them.  If that doesn't work, then he has this uber hot sauce that he has put on his stuff.

He will also call them "Bad Toy".  Or say "No Chew".  Not in a loud voice, but you can tell by his body language, he's going to fuck you up if you keep doing it.

Now, he has made no such lengths to protect Tonya's shoes.

They are a free for all.

I will grab them and run around the house with them while she is chasing me.

I get really excited when Tonya and the Big Guy get home from work.

I have to pick up something and chew it to get my anxiety out.

Tonya's shoes work the best.

She starts yelling, DROP IT and running after me.

WEEEE!

It's a game!

Lets play!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment