Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 September 2019

5/Sep/19 what is in that bassinet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There was quite a bit of excitement yesterday.  They happened to bring around this EXTREMELY small human.  Her name is Aurora.



I got to sniff her a bit.

She smells like a human.  

She has all the human parts.  Legs, arms, head.  Only they are really small.

I didn't get to play with her at all.

I guess when humans are that small, they are protected by everyone.  Everyone kept telling me to be gentle.

I could see by Mylynne's body expression, she wasn't all that comfortable with me smelling Aurora.  But they let me.

Then Floyd was worried that I would bat Aurora with my tail.

Once they put her in her bassinet, I went over for a look.  (See video below)

They put it on "auto rock" and it rocked Aurora for about 15 minutes.  Then, once Tonya noticed that it stopped rocking, she pressed the button for another 15 minutes.

The Big Guy didn't get to hold Aurora.  I'm sure if he did, he would have let me see her a little better.  Perhaps that will happen the next visit.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment