Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 2 September 2019

2/Sep/19 I heard you walking, don't add fee fii foo fum


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well that crazy program that the Big Guy watches will be ending soon.  He watches this program called Big Brother.  It will be ending within a few weeks from now.  There is a couple people in that show that shouldn't be there.  But that's the Big Guy's opinion.

Then his other program will start.  Survivor.

So there was a HUGE hurricane that hit the Bahamas.  They were expecting 2 feet of rain with the hurricane.  Plus 15 or more feet tidal surge.  There is going to be a lot of people without homes in the Bahamas.  

Now, that same hurricane is on the way to Florida.

Eventually, what will be left of the hurricane will make it's way to where I live.  But, by then, it will be just a post tropical storm.  Yes, there will be winds and rain, but nothing too bad.  Plus, that will not be till next week.

I've learned a new trick.

At night, when the Big Guy and Tonya goes upstairs.

If I bark, and it has to be a LOT of barking, Tonya will come back downstairs and she will sleep on the couch to keep me company.

I can tell, this isn't what she wants to do.

I wonder how long I can push this shit?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment