Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 9 September 2019

9/Sep/19 so glad the power is back on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Humans can be a funny creature.  Yesterday, they left and there wasn't any power.  About 2 hours after they left, the power came back on.

I wandered around the house, making sure all the noises were good.  Then I went and laid down.  The Big Guy checked the cameras and he could see me in the kitchen.

Tonya came home on her lunch and played with me for a bit.  She also did the dishes and then left me again.

There is a few things that have to be "fixed" again.  Like the lights on the back patio.  The timer needs to be reset.  A few of the clocks around the house, they have got to be reset too.

Do you know what the biggest thing the Big Guy was worried about?  Shows he's got misplaced priorities...  He was worried that he wouldn't get to see last night's episode of Big Brother.  Although it is coming to the end, so I can understand him not wanting to miss an episode.

Our next door neighbor was really worried about the tree that is in her front yard.  Also the one in our front yard.  She said that the tree was folding almost in 1/2.  She didn't sleep at all, she just kept an eye on the trees.  Meanwhile, the Big Guy was camped out in the living room chair, oblivious to all that.

I think that if the tree had fallen, he would have tried to move it, if it was in the driveway, so that he could leave.  He is off the next couple days, so he would have dealt with it.  

But the hurricane didn't have much of an impression on Cape Breton.  Just a big wind storm.  Of course Halifax took the brunt of the hurricane.  They lost a lot of trees there.

Oh well, I think I will saunter over to my food bowl and have a bite to eat.  All this excitement has made me a wee bit hungry.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment