Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 September 2019

27/Sep/19 don't you think about touching my bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Well guess who slept in this morning and didn't get the garbage out in time.  Yup, that would be The Big Guy.

He really doesn't like putting the garbage out the night before.  He rather puts it out in the morning.  that way, if there is anything that is IN the garbage, it isn't attracting any animals who might destroy the garbage bags to get at what is inside.

So he will just have to double up on next week's garbage.  Either that, or get one of his HUGE industrial garbage bags and put everything inside it.

But that would be cheating and he very likely isn't going to do that.

Well I watched my non-furry Memere leave the house yesterday morning.  She stayed and watched the final episode of Big Brother with the Big Guy.  She had a coffee, then went upstairs and said bye to Tonya before she left.  She has quite the social life back in Moncton.

We had visitors come by last night.  It was 2 of Tonya's Aunts.  They patted me and commented on how big I was.  They also had some cheese cake.  I wasn't allowed to have any.

Tonya was also able to get these little cans of meat that the Big Guy likes so much.  He mixed them with mayo and makes a sandwich for breakfast.  I don't even bother trying to beg him for any.  I know that it just isn't happening.  He just stares back at me while he is eating.  

Him staring at me gives me the whillies and I give up and go lay down.  The reward is not worth the effort with him.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment