Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 September 2019

21/Sep/19 it's cold and dark outside in the mornings


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you ever see the movie, Life of Pets?  It's boring waiting for Tonya and the Big Guy to come home.  Unlike the dog that just stares at the door.

I just go lay down.

And wait.

And wait.

Was that a leaf that just fell off a tree?

I better go look.

Yup, a new leaf fell off the tree.

I better bark at it.

Run to the other window.  

Can I see the leaf in that window?

Shit shit shit  (AKA - BARK BARK BARK)

Can't see the leaf from this window.

Run back to the other window.

Where did the leaf go?

Bark at the lack of leaf.

Bark some more for good measure.

Fucking leaf.

Guess I showed the leaf who's boss.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment