Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 September 2019

10/Sep/19 I can block two doorways as I lay here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya seen the Big Guy do something yesterday that she never seen him do.

I was laying, in the way, as I normally do.  

As he was walking towards me, he does this hand wave thing.

He does it every time he is walking in a direction that he wants to go and I in his way.

Essentially what he is saying, is get the hell out of the way, I'm coming though, don't move and I will walk on you.

For context, he has moved me with his feet.  No easy feat considering that I weigh 145 pounds.  Just so that you know, he isn't kicking me, he is rather pushing me out of the way.

But now that his right knee is hurting him so much, he doesn't push me out of the way, now, he just does the hand wave thing, and I move.

Soon enough, the leaves are going to be turning colors.

Then the leaves are going to be falling.

Then, the leaves will be gathering in corners of the Big Guy's property.  

He will try to rake them up and put them into the green bin.

Or, knowing how lazy he can be, he will get out his lawn mower and will mulch them.  Which isn't a terrible idea as it is good for the grass.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment