Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2019

25/Sep/19 I wanted to be able to play with the baby too


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My non-furry Memere arrived.  I got to get several pats from her.  She told me what a good boy I am.  I was quite happy about that.  But you don't lick her.  Nope, she doesn't like being licked by doggies.  So I had to keep my tongue to myself.

The Big Guy also went to get new tires for my car that I get driven around in.


This picture, above, is the old 20 inch tires.  To replace the tires, they are about $350.00 for each all season radial tire.


Now, this is the new 18 inch All Weather tire with black lug nuts.  These tires cost $158.00 each.  So about 1/2 the price.  This time around, they had to pay for the new rims.  Which is fine.  That was a one time fee.  But it's all done now.  Because these tires are All Weather, they will never have to do the 1/2 year tire swap.  It's like having a set of snow tires that can be driven all year round.

Yesterday they had Baby Aurora over.

Everyone got to hold her yesterday.  Everyone but me.

I tried to get close to her a could of times.  But each time I would get close, they would tell me to be good.  

Geesh, I was only sniffing her.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment