Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 September 2019

29/Sep/19 what are you making today that I can't have


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is always baking stuff and I can't ever have any of it.  It's a conspiracy.

Now, I know that I shouldn't have what he is making.

Tonya also knows that I shouldn't have what he is making.

But I will drool and beg to have what ever it is that Tonya has on her plate.  I don't care how much it hurts me.  If she can have it, then I should be able to have it too.  No matter what.  That's just how things are.

In Nature, Momma Bear will eat something in front of her cubs to show them what to eat.  Well it's the same thing.  I see Tonya eating something so I have to try it too.

The Big Guy was thinking of changing my doogie food over to something that is sold at WalMart.  Turns out, it isn't quite as good as the dog food that I'm on now.

They were going to save almost 1/2 the price.  But after some research.  They are going to be keeping me on the Royal Canin.  Although the Big Guy heard that Blue Buffalo is potentially better for me and is also not quite as expensive.  Anyone out there that reads my blog, have you used Blue Buffalo on your doggie?

Honestly, the Big Guy could just BBQ me up a few hot dogs.  I would love that.

I bet they are expensive.

Oh well, I guess they will remain as a treat that I only get once in a while.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment