Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 March 2022

3/Mar/22 here is my toy so we can play together


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to be making today.

Tonya put out some pork chops.

This is something that I can't have.

But it's the side dish that I have my eyes on.

He could make fried potatoes.  But he puts onions in that.

He could make some fried rice, but he puts onions in that too.  But, he has put some rice aside in the past, with out the onions.

If he made like Kraft Dinner.

That would be amazing.

Tonya always makes sure that I get some Kraft Dinner.

I'm going to have to watch him to see what he makes.

That's if we got any Kraft Dinner in the cupboard.

The Big Guy always thinks back to when he was a kid. his Dad used to complain that it was $0.25 a box and you could get no name stuff for $0.17 a box.

They tried the no name cheese and noodle dinner.  It got thrown out to the bird.  It tasted like sand.

I will just have to keep an eye out to see what get's made.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment