Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 March 2022

27/Mar/22 can you say "hot dogs"


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

All the snow that we got the other day.

It's gone.

Poof...

Melted.

Of course the ground is still frozen, so it has made for a lot of puddles.

I am just so anxious for the Hot Dog makers to make me some Hot Dogs.

So far, they have been boiled in water this past Winter.

The Big Guy has got to get some Hot Dogs on the BBQ once again.

Not sure what he is waiting for.

It's not like I can go to the store for him and get him the Hot Dogs and then put them on the BBQ.

I don't have the thumbs that is needed.  That is a specialty that humans have.

Then again, he does have the charcoal BBQ in the garage.  I wonder how I could encourage him to get that going.

Can you say: STEAK

Perhaps that will get him encouraged.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment