Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 30 March 2022

30/Mar/22 my paw is two boards wide


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, I could smell BBQ.

The Big Guy made some chicken wings in the oven.

Crap...

Of course I can't have any wings.

I was hoping that there would have been some hot dogs.

I sniffed and sniffed, but I wasn't able to see any.

Just my luck.

Tonya has asked the Big Guy to be able to make some fried steak with veggies, so that it would be able to go in a wrap.

Of course the Big Guy can do that.  That's easy for him.

I am sure that he is going to use onions.

That means no wraps for me.

I wonder if I could encourage him to drop a few strips of cooked meat into my food bowl?  That shouldn't be too hard for him to do.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernse Mountain Dog chews his stick while we listen to Chase the Ace




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment