Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 March 2022

21/Mar/22 did you want to chew on the bone


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm done chewing on the bone.  It's right in front of me.  You can "borrow" it, if you would like.

I really can't have donairs.

They are way too spicy for me.

Tonya had ordered 2 donairs to be delivered.

She had about 1/2 and said that it has no taste.

The Big Guy had his once he was done work.

He was the same way.

No taste.

Now, they both said that they could taste the spices.

It was hot to the mouth, due to the spices.

But the meat had no taste otherwise.

Oh well, it will come a day, when they notice that stuff has flavour once again.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the snow at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment