Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 23 March 2022

23/Mar/22 hope you plan to walk around me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's my Memere's Birthday today.

She has been on planet Earth while it has gone around the sun 79 times.

She has said that she plans to come visit us next month.

She says that I'm a good dog.

She gives me a pat and then for me to go lay down.

She isn't like Bonnie and Leo.  When they visit, they really make a fuss over me and stick to them.

The Big Guy was late getting up today.

Normally he is up at 5.  But today, he slept in till 5:45.  That's not like him at all.

Tonya made pizza yesterday and of course, I had to wait for her to be done the crust.

After the Big Guy came down from work, I sat next to him.

What a waste of time.

He ate all his pizza crust.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment