Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 March 2022

8/Mar/22 keep them rug rats on the other side of the door


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The other day, the grand children were visiting.

To keep them in the living room and out of the kitchen, where they can get into stuff, they close the French doors to the dining room and then put up a baby gate going into the kitchen.

They also put me on the other side.

Not that I'm mean, but I don't really appreciate having my fur pulled.

Also, there is the fact that I weigh 155 pounds and the grand children weight about 20 pounds.

I have knocked them over a few times.

Then...  they cry...

Not very pleasant to my ears.

When they are eating, I am able to get near them once again.

They think it's great feeding me some food.

I try to be super gentle when I take food from them.

Honestly, I could take their whole arm off.  They have such small little fingers.

So, "gentle" is the word of the day.

I try to be patient, as I know they hardly ever eat the amount of food that Tonya puts on their plate.

I wait and wait and wait.

Sometimes it's hard keeping your eye on the prize.

Eventually, Tonya scrapes the stuff off their plate and into my food dish.

Nom nom nom

I guess they can keep visiting and the odd piece of fur that the remove, isn't so bad after all.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment