Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 March 2022

10/Mar/22 action shot


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see my back paw?  The one that is closest to you in this picture.

I got my claw hooked in the stairs and it came off.

It only hurts when you touch it.

The Big Guy and Tonya were wondering which nail I had lost.

The Big Guy was looking and touching my front paws.  

Now, I really don't like you holding my paws on a good day.

But then he went to reach for my back paw.

NOPE!

I barked at him and nipped at his arm and hand.

NO TOUCHIE!!

Tonya tried later on.

NOPE!

Do not touch my back leg.

I bet they are going to try again today.  Hmmm...  NOPE!

Oh, and the Big Guy turns 60 today.  Like...  whatever...  my blog, not his.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment